To import your 3d model into the Frontline SDK:
* Frontline SDK Supports FBX, OBJ, GLTF2, STL, PLY, 3MF file types for 3d models.
1. Drag your 3d model into Unity's Project Tab, or go to Assets > Import New Asset under the top menu
2. Create a new scene under File > New Scene and select Basic
3. Drag the 3d model into your scene, make sure its transform values are zero when selecting the model:
4. Right click on your 3d model in the Hierarchy tab, select LLS > Set Frontline Scene
5. Press Continue, and select a location to save your scene.
You can now press Play (under Edit > Play) and interact with your 3d model.
You can now create your first procedure with your model.