A Procedure is made of interactions, you can create interactions following these steps:
This video shows the process of creating a procedure:
A Procedure is made of interactions, you can create a sequence of interactive animations. in this example, we will remove the fuel tank of the generator in the video above.
- Login to the frontline.io website and select your workspace. after that select an existing project or create a new one.
- go to knowledge base in the side menu, click the new item button, and choose to create a new procedure.
- Edit the procedure.
in here we will direct the flow of the procedure by connecting nodes, each node contains an interaction.
- lets create the first node, and by double clicking we will edit its title, we will call it. "Remove bolts".
- now, create the second node and connect it to the first one, call it "Remove fuel hose".
- finally, create the third node and call it "Remove fuel tank".
- You can now press save to backup the procedure, anyways, it would save automatically.
- When you are done with editing the procedure, and want to start the animation process, switch to Unity with your model. If you don't have a project set up, refer to frontline.io 3D Studio work flow
Step by step:
1. At the top menu go to LLS>Interactions Menu
2. Add a new interaction
3. Name the interaction and press the Done button.
4. The procedure will be added to the Hierarchy under Interactions.
5. Move to your desired camera angle, then select the interaction's Location object and press Shift+Ctrl+F, It will set the interaction's camera to that location (can only be viewed in play mode):
6. Repeat steps 1-5 to create additional interactions.
7. Choose the interaction from the Hierarchy.
8. Open the Timeline window under Window > Sequencing > Timeline and lock it.
9. Create your animation. for Unity Timeline animation tutorials please visit https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/timeline
11. Open the Interaction menu from the top menu>LLS>Interaction menu
12. Choose the Interactions you created at the Hierarchy and press the Create Id and
Update & Sync All buttons at the Interaction menu.
13. Save your work.
When you are done you can Upload Your model to the Frontline app.