Publish Content with a QR Code
(Relevance: Content Creators)
A QR code is an effective way to initiate a flow using mobile, tablet or AR headset. With the QR code the end-user is guided to the required flow directly. The user, either needs to login to frontline.io or can view the content without logging in, depending if Pay Per Click is initiated.
If the user is using the HoloLens, a pop up will show the play button. Pressing the Play button will trigger the content. Also in this case, the user either needs to login to frontline.io or can view the content without logging in, depending if Pay Per Click is initiated.
How to issue a QR code:
- Select the relevant Digital Twin
- Click on the Share button
- additional Share Settings:
- Select Web and App for mobile Devices
- Select App only for HoloLens
- Select or deselect Attributes
- Deselecting Attributes will show the Interactive Flow without the frontline.io player
- Click on: No procedure Selected under Starting Procedure. A window will open with all the procedures available in the project.
- Select the relevant procedure. A popup will indicate that the link will open with the relevant procedure.
- Generate the QR Code. The QR Code generator will open up.
- Select the relevant size
- Download the QR Code