Opening the Animation Builder
1. Create an interactive flow
2. Add a step or any kind of node
3. Double click on the Node
4. Click: '+' Interaction
5. Click on the '+' related to User Defined Interactions
6. Create Interaction
7. Click on the relevant Digital Twin in order to connect the "to be created Interaction" to the relevant Digital Twin.
Note: More then one Digital Twin can be connected to the same interaction
8. After selecting the Digital Twin, the Flow Builder will open up the frontline.io application for the creation of the Interaction
Opening of 3D model
9. The Animation Builder opens up with the relevant model selected in step 7.
Animation Builder for the creation of animations related to the Digital Twin
See also: Animation Builder: Basic Explanation