Available for frontline.io App
Create interactions using the PC \MAC frontline.io applications
Any interaction created will be saved in the project it was created in and can be re-used in that project by another user.
Required: Permission to view the relevant Digital Twin
How to access the Animation Builder:
- Open Flow Builder
- Add Node
- Open Node side bar
- “Create New” interaction
- Create new Interaction will open the Interaction Builder
Note: If Interactive Flow is not connected to a Digital Twin model:
- Open the list of frontline3D models available in the project
- Select the relevant model
- The interactive flow is now connected to the model in the interactive flow settings
Create and manage interactions in Animation Builder:
- Name the interaction
- Set Up Section: Edit Point of View (this is the starting point of the interaction)
- Parts Section:
- Select Parts: Select the part for the animation. The now highlighted part will be shown also in the part catalogue.
- use as trigger: will require a click on the part in the interactive flow. (In addition to the step navigation at the bottom of the interactive flow.)
- Hide part of interaction: The relevant part will disappear at the end of the interaction Tip: Control + (select part): enables multiple parts selection
- Click Done when selected
- Animation section: Only after selecting a part the Animation section will become available for editing Highlight: Constant and Flashing will define the highlighted behavior of the part during the animation
- The Sec(onds) option: shows the duration of the animation. (Duration of each step will be 1.0 seconds by default)
- Starting point: make sure your starting point is identical to the set point. The interaction will then start from the same position as the set point
Waypoint*: Each Waypoint is a step in the interaction related to the part defined
- Name your Waypoint
- Clicking on the Waypoint:
- Global/ Local: refers to the reference of that part to the surroundings (global) or to itself (local)
- Move: moves part up/ down/right or left
- Rotate: turns the part
- Select the step by moving the part, rotating and/or moving the part on the canvas to the desired direction Tip: Control+Z will remove the last defined location
- Click Done when step is defined
- Define additional Waypoints if required
- Increase and decrease the duration of the step changing the sec in between each move Note: Time can be added to the animation by increasing the time (sum of all the steps defined).
- Preview at the bottom of the screen will show the steps defined.
- If all steps are defined Save Interaction
Interaction is now available and can be used in the Flow Builder.
- Changing the Waypoint will override the earlier selected move of that particular waypoint
- The default position of the part, when creating a new Waypoint, will be identical to the position of the part in the immediate previous Waypoint.
- Duplicating a Waypoint: the new point will be placed in the list immediately after the original Waypoint and will have the same name with the addition of "duplicate".