Run Interactive Flows in a live training session
- Start live training session
- Run Interactive Flow by clicking on Interactive Flow button in the left panel menu
- Interactive Flow will open inside the Virtual Training Room
- Host and Participants will automatically be taken to the view defined in the Interactive Flow
Host and participants view:
- When a procedure is activated all the participants are automatically attached to the host view. All interactions are synced between participants and host
- The view (camera location) is defined in the Animation Builder on each step. The host can choose to free roam around the scene by clicking on the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The host controls the release or locking of the participants view (by clicking on the Attach to Host icon in the Participants Menu).