Currently, your model can only be accessed through Unity. in order for others to be able to see it in the Frontline Application, we need to build and upload it.
- At the top menu go to LLS>Frontline Builder
* If the Asset Bundle dropdown menu is empty: go to the Project menu and choose your asset
* Go to Asset Labels (at the right bottom of the screen, while the scene is selected) click on the dropdown > New, and write a name that represents your model
- Select the label that represents your model in the dropdown menu
- Check the - Android, Windows, IOS and mac checkboxes (This control which platform the build will be working on, note that every checkbox will take several minutes to build, up to an hour for the first time)
- Press the Build button
* Note that if the build failed for any reason, you should go to to Window>General>Console and briefly go over the errors it states. If you are not sure what caused the error, turn "Ignore tests" on in the frontline Builder window, and try to build again.
- When the build files are ready, a new window will open with the files in it, one for each platform
- Open the frontline.io website, go to the knowledge base
- Select the Create New Item button, and choose frontline3d and name the new item with your model's name
- Click on the new item and then select the Select Files button
- Drag and drop the build files to that window or upload them from the computer
- Save selection
- Go back to the item screen and press the Publish button, and click Done
- Check the published model in the frontline.io app