Publish Content Using a Deep Link
(Relevance: Content Creators, Advanced Content Creators)
There are multiple ways to run Interactive Flows (aka Procedures) at frontline.io.
- Direct access to the application and clicking on the relevant flow
- Opening the Digital twin Model and run Flows using the Procedure button
- Using QR code
- Using Deep Link
Deep link is useful for:
- Inside 3RD party applications such as LMS
- Send direct link to end users
How to create a deep link:
- Select the relevant Digital Twin
- Click on the Share button
- additional Share Settings:
- Select Web and App for Web and mobile devices
- Select or deselect Attributes
- Deselecting Attributes will show the Interactive Flow without the frontline.io player
- Click on: No procedure Selected under Starting Procedure. A window will open with all the procedures available in the project.
- Select the relevant procedure. A popup will indicate that the link will open with the relevant procedure.
- Copy link